This is just a general how to toast sesame seeds – nothing special.
Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Sesame Seeds Cover the base of a non-stick pan
- Stove Top
- Heat pan on Low - Medium heat. See attached.
- Enough sesame seeds to cover the base of your pan. Bigger pan = more heat = more sesame seeds
- You can go darker than this, but this is just about where I like it - Expect nutty flavours
Heat pan for a bit on medium heat
- It's ready when you sprinkle water on the base and it evaporates *
- Keeping an eye on them, they'll go from pale within a few minutes
- If you don't move them they'll burn on 1 side