Quick and easy to makePrint Recipe
- 1.5 Cups Wholewheat flour Extra for workbench
- 1.5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 7-8 Tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Put flour and salt into a medium sized bowl. Make a well in the middle
- Pour in the 7tablespoons of water. Dough should be soft but not sticky. Mix together. Can add another 1tablespoon to get the soft consistency. Add the oil. Knead about 5min, and form a ball
- Wrap ball in clingfilm and put in fridge for 20min Remove from fridge and put into workbench Cut into 10-12 small balls
- Roll out balls till 15cm rounds. Fold in half and half again. Roll out till thin. Repeat with all the balls.
- Cook each roti about 45seconds on each side.